|Drama Episode 10|
|Original airdate:||September 8, 2011|
|Case solved by:||Shinichi Kudo|
|Prev episode:||« Drama Episode 9|
|Next episode:||Drama Episode 11 »|
|List of Drama Episodes|
Mystery of the Corpse That Teleported 200 Kilometers! Reveal the Wicked Woman's Perfect Crime Plan (200キロを瞬間移動した死体の謎! 悪女の完全犯罪計画を暴け 200-Kiro o Shunkanidō Shita Shitai no Nazo! Akujo no Kanzen Hanzai Keikaku o Abake)
Once Shinichi and Ran get separated from the handcuffs they see each other through the a video chat through the wall, and Ran is asking Shinichi for help.
- Shinichi found out that there was a third apartment which had the same background.
- Mizutani rented the nearby apartment but her actions were foreseen by Kubo who was stalking her.
- Mizutani had a video chat appointment with Kogoro and recorded Kubo's attack in order to frame Kubo. This fake attack was witnessed by Ran in the video chat
- Before leaving the Beika apartment she cut her finger to leave some blood and trashed the apartment to frame Kubo for her murder.
- Shinichi noted that there were discrepancies in the blood evidence in the Saitama apartment, whereas the carpet was full of blood the floor was clean. Shinichi noted that with this clue he knew that she was killed elsewhere and was moved with the carpet inside a suitcase to the apartment in Saitama
- After killing Mizutani, Kubo ran to the Beika apartment in order to extract an alibi by bumping into Ran who was looking for Mizutani.
- Even though he cleaned up the blood in the third apartment, Kubo missed part of the dying message Mizutani left with her blood which was "Ku".
- Shinichi found out about the third apartment by estimating the time it took for the body to be discovered and looked for apartment blocks within a "15 minute" radius of the Beika apartment and "2 hours, 50 minutes" of the Saitama apartment.
The person who murdered Yukino Mizutani was Kensuke Kubo.
Kubo's motive for killing Mizutani was revenge for the stealing his money and breaking up with him.
Episode Resolution: The Tenth White RoomEdit
"BI-DE-O-CHA-T-TO" (video chat) Shinichi types in the words video chat, opening the white door to get to Ran. He runs to the door yelling for Ran into the dark room, then a phone starts ringing in the middle of the room, with the caller I.D. saying unknown caller.